Talk to us about our career opportunities for dental hygienists, dental assistants, and office support team members!
Dentistry for Children is looking for new team members who want to care for the dental health of pediatric patients throughout the metro-Atlanta area. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent clinical care to our patients and families in a comfortable, welcoming environment.
Both clinical and non-clinical pediatric dental career opportunities are available, and we offer work-life balance, competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefits. We want you to be part of a team where you get the same level of care as the patients!
Start a conversation with us today and take the next step in your career with Dentistry for Children!
Pediatric dental career opportunities available:
- Dental hygienist jobs
- Dental assistant jobs
- Dental receptionist jobs
- Non-clinical dental office support jobs
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits – including free dental for children and employee orthodontic discounts
- Health Savings Account, Flex Spending Account
- 401K plan
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance and other supplemental coverages available
- Paid bereavement
- Opportunities to give back to your community