Jasmine Hanjrah, DDS
- DDS with Honors – New York University College of Dentistry – New York, NY
- BS with Honors – McMaster University – Ontario, Canada
- Georgia Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
Dr. Hanjrah was born and raised in Toronto, Canada. She married her husband who was raised in Augusta, Georgia and thus made Atlanta her home. They have two young daughters that keep them very busy. Dr. Hanjrah enjoys traveling, reading and loves spending time with her family and friends. Additonally, Dr. Hanjrah has a passion for community outreach and volunteering. She has participated in dental outreach programs with Healthcare International which help provide dental services to underserved populations in Jamaica annually. She hopes to partake in more volunteer experiences in the future.